Friday, September 14, 2007

Crammed Full (9/13/7)


Posted by Amanda L., Block 3

Groups reading and thinking
decisions flowing
people thinking
choices
changing .

Secret descriptions and
decryptions
being broken down
shortened for better
understanding.
conversation about words
on the pages before us.

Students understanding
our decisions
and others’
choices
creative writing science
fiction literary
magazine
bringing descriptions and
conclusions
from page to
our own separate
inseparable tables

Papers postponed
for time is crammed
so full

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about what the other groups are doing...

I heard a really great quote today about "what is poetry". I'm going to find it and bring it for you to see on monday.

Anonymous said...

And that curiosity will enhance the very cross-pollenation the language arts lab is designed to encourage when they share with you what they are doing.
(Is a smattering of the smug and smarmy smile smeared across the face of the author actually visible here somehow? The sickly sweet self-satisfied and patronizing smell of it almost makes me swoon, and I wrote it. Reader, forgive me, for I knew what I was doing and did it anyway hoping to hide my teacherly talk with self-mockery before the geranium on the window sill died.)